Returns, Exchange and Money-Back
10-Day Money Back and/or Exchange Policy
In case you are not happy with the product you have purchased, please return it within 10-days with the receipt for a refund or get a full amount value exchange. However, specific customized jewellery that you have ordered and gold coins cannot be returned. Additionally, value of jewellery being returned should not be over Rs. 1 lakhs and Rs. Five lakhs in case of solitaires. On 10-day exchange policy, Jewelschoice.com provides FREE shipping.
Offer of Lifetime Exchange
Even after 10-days you can exchange your Jewelschoice.com product as we have a lifetime exchange policy on all products. Anytime you need to exchange or want an upgrade, please let us know as our policy includes exchange as per:
• 80% of current value on all jewellery studded with diamonds
•70% of current market value on gemstone jewellery
•Prevailing rate of gold applicable on all gold coins, plain gold jewellery (Italian and un-studded)
• 90% of market value on all Solitaire diamonds up to the value of Rs. 1, 00, 000.
Note : Jewelschoice.com determines the current market value
Returns and Replacements
Jewellery : All returns within 10 days are subject to conditions mentioned in the Terms and Conditions. If the member has bought a wrong sized ring, it will be resized free of cost by JewelsChoice.com within 10 days. The shipping cost on returns is to be borne by the member.
If you want to sell gold coins or solitaires that you bought from us, we have a Lifetime Buy-Back policy as per :
Solitaire : We’ll buy it from you at 80% of the current market value with a limit value of Rs.10, 00, 000/-.
Gold Coins : Offering a Lifetime buy-back on all gold coins that you bought from our website, you can sell it at the current market rate of gold. The current market value is determined by Jewelschoice.com
Terms and Conditions for Returns, Exchange and Money-Back Policies
Personalized/engraved and custom jewellery ordered by the customer with instructions cannot be exchanged/returned or eligible for money-back.
• Gold coins are eligible to be returned,
• Returned jewellery/solitaires undergo Quality Check by our department. Damaged, alterations, signs of wear and resizing (other than at Jewelschoice.com) are not eligible for money-back scheme or under return policy.
• Complimentary shipping is available on all products eligible for Exchange, Return and Money-back scheme within 10-days of purchase. Customer shall bear all shipping charges after the 10-day period expires on all products for Return/Exchange/Money back schemes.
• Original product certificate, original or copy of the original invoice is required for return/exchange or Money-back within 10-days period. It is optional on exchange/return after 10 days.
• If original certificate is not available, Jewelschoice.com will send the diamond to laboratory for recertification and all related cost for it shall be borne by customer.
• On 10-day Exchange/return and money-back value will be determined by Jewelschoice.com and if discounts/coupons/promotional code were used during purchase, that specific amount will be deducted, as applicable.
• On Money-Back product transactions, VAT is applicable before refunds are done. Current VAT is 1.2% of the market value. On Money-Back scheme, A/C payee cheque shall be dispatched within 15 days of receipt of the jewellery along with required certificate and original invoice. It is subject to acceptance and quality confirmation from our laboratory.
• On all exchanges, customer shall pay the difference in price between the exchanged jewellery piece and the new buy before it is dispatched.
Shipping PolicyOn all orders within India, Jewelschoice.com offers free shipping and 100% insurance. Before accepting and signing for receipt, please inspect the package for damages/tampering. All shipping and deliveries are free and is provided by Sequel couriers.
All jewellery purchases at Jewelschoice.com are packed in tamper-proof and durable packaging material, before dispatch. Gold coins/solitaire/jewellery items arrive at your doorstep in exclusive Jewelschoice.com box with specific certificates.
Options of Payment
With a multitude of payment options- Offline, online and cash-on-delivery, you can make online payments with your credit card, debit card and NEFT. We accept all :
• Credit cards including Visa and Master Cards.
• Visa and Maestro debit cards
• All major bank transfers (OFT/RTGS/NEFT).
Additionally, you can pay by cash deposits, cheque, and money transfers. For all offline payments, please contact Jewelschoice.com customer care at---- and confirm the payment methods.
We offer cash on delivery (CoD) wherein you can pay when you receive the jewelry at your doorstep at select locations. It is available up to product value of Rs. 25,000 but not available on custom-ordered jewellery. On all phone orders, demand drafts/cheque has to reach us within 7 days.
Part /Advance payment options
At its sole discretion, Jewelschoice.com has the authority to request for advance/part payment at the time when the member is booking the order. The rest of the payment can be cleared at the time of delivery. Failure to pay the balance amount on delivery shall be constituted as cancellation of the order. And in such cancellation cases, advance payment made at booking is non-refundable by Jewelschoice.com.
The website is under no liability in any respect to be held accountable for loss/damage that may happen due to the decline of payment on credit card/debit card. Any advance that has been paid by the member at the time of booking is subject to Terms and Conditions of Jewelschoice.com